As of June 1, 2020, TDR resumed regular business operations. We are glad to see your smiling faces back in our offices!
We are now scheduling appointments for all patients; call your preferred office to schedule. Please note, immediate availability may be limited.
While the office was closed, we were hard at work developing new services for our patients and preparing our offices to be safer than ever! Here are some of the new protocols and services:
- Only patients are permitted to enter the office for their appointment.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office at one time.
- All entrants are required to complete a wellness assessment, have temperature taken and wear a mask
- Community areas are closed (coffee station, brushing station, etc.)
- Adjusted traffic flow throughout office to help maintain social distancing
- In-office concierge that meets patients at the door and escorts them to their treatment chair
- Frequent disinfection of commonly touched areas
- Increased layers of PPE for our team members
- Elevated sterilization protocols
- Option to make payments through the TDR patient portal to reduce in-office payment
We will be transitioning select appointments to our virtual visit platform. In the event your appointment qualifies for our Virtual Visit program, you will be contacted by the office via e-mail with further instructions.
Interested in an orthodontic exam?
We can help you through the process virtually!
Visit our ‘schedule your free exam’ page and under the virtual visit section, select your preferred office to get started. It is an easy process, just snap a few photos, tell us about your smile and one of our doctors will provide you with an exam assessment.
We are now also seeing exams in-office
If you are comfortable with and would like to schedule your in-office new patient exam, you can visit the ‘schedule your free exam’ page. Under the in-person exam section, click ‘schedule your appointment,’ select your preferred office, and proceed with scheduling your appointment.
If you have any questions, please e-mail your preferred office.